
We are in the final stages of prepping for Mexico. The last few days always mean sleepless nights for me as I lie in bed and ponder the big question "Am I forgetting anything Really, Really, important? I hope not.
We just finished a 15 person party. My brothers all came over for the weekend, and we had a lot of fun eating, playing games, and making noise. Tyra, the oldest niece looked around the day everyone arrived and proclaimed "This is Chaos!" It was, but a very fun chaos. I am so grateful my brothers are close, after so many years of living on different sides of the U.S. (and world).
In other painful news, Cora has taken to biting me while nursing. If any loud noises happen while feeding she startles and bites. I don't think she is trying to get me, so I don't feel the need to flick her for it, but it HURTS like nobody's biz-nas, so every time she latches on I just pray we will get through the feeding without any loud unexpected noises. Otherwise, this baby is going to be sucking on a bottle soon!
5 comments:
SOOO glad I'm a boy
Thanks for inviting us to enjoy (and be) the chaos! We had a great time, as always! Sure hope the biting thing goes away immediately!
oh dear....
Been there, understand fully... I still gave a little flick and that broke them each of that habit... they learned to release their jaw instead of biting down when startled and things progressed more smoothly after that. It seems they only get more and more easily distracted... you begin to wonder if they are getting anything to eat at all! I hope it gets better for you!
What a lovely line-up! I'm glad everyone had a good time and that you guys made it through in one piece.
Any time my kids ever bit me I screamed, "OUCH," so loudly that I REALLY startled them, they would cry for a second and then pretty much never bite again. I hope she cuts that out very soon for you!
Post a Comment