Thursday, May 24, 2007

It's a girl!!!

So, our very first news for our new blog is that Brian and I have found out we are having a sweet baby girl. Everything looks good, and the baby seems to be growing just as it should. This is definitely a time that you want your child to be average and normal. I am just learning how this works, so I should have a picture up soon.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hurrah for a girl! We're so excited for the three girls to have another girl cousin!

Susan said...

I hope she likes the house you're buying to bring her home to! (I was just checking to see if you'd put up any of your abundance of new info on your blog here....)

Angela Draper said...

We are so excited you are having a girl. Little girls are so much fun!

Annie & Ron said...

We are soooo happy for all 3 of you! Glad to hear that all is progressing normally. The house looks FABULOUS!

LisAway said...

Congratulations!! I think America is a truly amazing place. Here in Poland they just tell you you're having a girl or boy, but apparently in the States they even tell you what KIND of girl you're having- like "sweet"!! Congrats again!

Cara Fish said...

Whoo hoo!