And my favorite-- it almost makes me tear up just looking at the photo: "el Puchero"
Seriously, how could you not love this kid?
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those shots are awesome - I love those photos... wait until she is two or three and throws herself to the ground in a total and outright tantrum... you must have the camera ready for it... though she will probably give you more than one opportunity!
So young with such talent! She's got the pout down pat! It's still my favorite face that my two-year old makes! Hope we can keep in touch through blogging! We'll see how long it takes 'till I have to get out my spanish dictionary!
OK, so we weren't torturing her.Cora was hungry, and I had to wash my hands. Brian was holding her and by the time I got back she was in pitiful mode. These were successive shots taken in the five seconds before she was fed. She was just volunteering a lot of variety in facial features...
How can she be so cute while she's so sad?! I DO believe I've seen some "pitiful" looks on Janine, especially when she's trying to change the outcome of a game....:)
11 comments:
Those shots are awesome - I love those photos... wait until she is two or three and throws herself to the ground in a total and outright tantrum... you must have the camera ready for it... though she will probably give you more than one opportunity!
Not my sweet little girl! :)
That is just too Cute! What a sweet little girl!
Janine was always a great one for pitiful faces when she was little too! So cute and funny...
how did you get her to do all of those poses in the same minutes you had your camera out? does she do them on cue? SO SO SO cute.
So young with such talent! She's got the pout down pat! It's still my favorite face that my two-year old makes! Hope we can keep in touch through blogging! We'll see how long it takes 'till I have to get out my spanish dictionary!
The frown tugs at my heart strings. What did you do to tick her off?
OK, so we weren't torturing her.Cora was hungry, and I had to wash my hands. Brian was holding her and by the time I got back she was in pitiful mode. These were successive shots taken in the five seconds before she was fed. She was just volunteering a lot of variety in facial features...
I love that last one!
How can she be so cute while she's so sad?! I DO believe I've seen some "pitiful" looks on Janine, especially when she's trying to change the outcome of a game....:)
SHE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET OUR SWEET CORA
Post a Comment