
Needless to say, we ate too much, slept too little, and laughed until it hurt. Highlights of the time there were:
Taking a post turkey walk in the swampy area behind the house where a few of us almost fell in the river.
Soaking it up in the hot tub with our soul mates. (no pictures of this one, I thought I should spare you the gorey details!)
Playing catchphrase-- the stress timer was awful fun for Su, and apparently I did a scary impression of veal.
And of course, eating ourselves senseless!
And now, for a few favorite pictures:


Yes, you can count Cora's ribs..

3 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! corrine
Thanks so much for coming to visit! We LOVED having you here and thanks also for all of your help in making it a wonderful visit. We can't wait to see you for Christmas!
Are you ready for the fun again!Add Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Mikey to the mix and watch the party rock!
Post a Comment