
We had the blessing of being able to attend the sealing of my youngest brother, Mikey at the end of May. He found an awesome woman named Teri, and we are so glad to have her in the family. It was a bit rainy the day they got married, and Cora was exhausted from traveling. So instead of being in the cute picture with all of the other little girls,
she was passed out in the arms of her daddy. We actually made an attempt at waking her up, but she could not be roused easily which meant if we had succeeded in waking her we would have had a grumpster instead of a sweet little girl. 
So we had to content ourselves with reception pictures, which are also adorable.

5 comments:
FINALLY someone posted about Mikey's wedding! :) What super cute cousins. My goodness. I love the daddy and sleeping Cora shot. What a cute chin and mouth. (Cora's, I mean, though I'm sure Brian's are nice, too.)
Teri is just beautiful! I am so happy Mikey found such a great girl! The cousins look so cute in their matching dresses. So great!
So sweet! I loved Cora's dress today. What pretty little attendants the girls were with their white and orange.
Hi guys! Cute, cute, cute pics of Cora and your family! Sorry to read about her kidneys. We will hope and pray for healing!
I love her wedding photos! Beautiful colors! but I must say...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family photo and I NEED A COPY OF THAT FOR MY WALL BY MY COMPUTER!!! All these years and STILL NO PRICE FAMILY PHOTO!!! So... please...send me a copy of THAT photo :) :) :) :) You all look so wonderful and happy - it's perfect.
Post a Comment