I love craigslist. Since coming home from Spain I have had a fun time getting Cora a few new toys. Sometimes I find things that are a little ridiculous, but very fun, and I can't resist!
ayson is watching this with me and is green with envy. He is saying, "I see t-ra" which I think means, I wanna see cora. I asked him if he wants to go play on that with cora and he said, "ya." Ayson will hurt himself though:)
It's so fun to see this, before she even told me so, I knew Janine looked at this and thought "I saw this great toy, and I would have LOVED this when I was a kid, so.........."
You are the cutest Mommy Sis. It's a good thing that you are a computer age young mom, since you were meant for Craig's list and Amazon.com toy hunting that were unheard of when you were a babe!
5 comments:
Thank you, thank you for posting that. She is sooooooooooooo adorable! That looks like a fun baby-roller coaster.
Oops, this is Tyra, not my mom!
You always find the coolest toys! We'll just have to come visit again :)
ayson is watching this with me and is green with envy. He is saying, "I see t-ra" which I think means, I wanna see cora. I asked him if he wants to go play on that with cora and he said, "ya." Ayson will hurt himself though:)
It's so fun to see this, before she even told me so, I knew Janine looked at this and thought "I saw this great toy, and I would have LOVED this when I was a kid, so.........."
You are the cutest Mommy Sis. It's a good thing that you are a computer age young mom, since you were meant for Craig's list and Amazon.com toy hunting that were unheard of when you were a babe!
just want you to know Ayson asks to watch this video every time the computer is on.
Post a Comment