Thursday, July 23, 2009

So many blessings!


I continue to be amazed at the wonderful things in my life. Brian, also known a Daddy Boo-boo had an accident a couple of weeks ago, and ended up with some big scratches and a fractured arm. We were grateful nothing more serious happened, and that he should be back to normal soon.

Even with his gimpy wing Brian is superman. He takes care of both of us girls, and we have needed a lot of care lately! We are delighted to be expecting baby two to join our family next spring. We were able to see a heartbeat this week, and gave a cheer and a sigh of relief. Sometimes it seems as if the joy of posterity is very elusive, and we can hardly believe how blessed we are to have Cora in our lives, and to prepare for another sweet spirit. Along with the joy of pregnancy comes the "joys" of feeling constantly ill. Brian has taken great care of me, and helped with extra cooking, cleaning and poopy diapers as my inclination to gag has dramatically increased!

Thanks wonderboy! He is truly a keeper.

12 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited that you are expecting another little one!

And in the same breath, I offer condolences for the sickness and other issues.

And sorry Daddy boo boo got a boo boo.

mkt said...

Congrats! Hope all goes well and you get over the icky part soon!

Katie said...

We are so excited for you (except for the sick part)! Hopefully the ginger cookies will help. :) (I know I threw up an awful lot of "remedies")

LisAway said...

Congratulations! So exciting.

Glad Brian is so good about taking over duties. I'm not gagging over anything anymore (except my toothbrush), but I'm only recently out of that phase, so I feel your pain! Hope you finish with that soon.

Danielle said...

Hooray! Can't wait to meet another sweet Price baby.

Ruth P said...

What wonderful news! We are so excited for you guys! Cora will love having a little brother or sister. Oh, and sour patch kids always seemed to help me with the nausea.

Karen E. said...

Fabulous news! I'm so happy for you guys.

Angela Draper said...

Congrats! We are so happy for Ellie & Eli to have another cousin. But we sure do hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW BABY NUMBER 2!!! How exciting! We miss you guys...come see us when you are in High Point!
Jenn, Mike and Zachary...from Bradley Class!

Alexa said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you both get feeling better soon, too.

Melissa said...

I should send you a small little study that was done on sickness during pregnancy. They found a correlation showing the more sick the mother was the more intelligent the child was. It looks like your kids will all be very bright! We, of course, have found exception in our family already ;)

Holmes Family said...

Congrats! I'm thrilled! Hope you feel well soon.

Erin