Saturday, February 20, 2010

Holding my breath...

After a relatively easy week of hanging out with my sister in law and her two kids, Brian and my nephew got sick with the stomach flu last night. Angela hurried home this morning with her kids, and Brian has been banished to the guest bedroom to fend for himself. I have spent the day taking temperatures of myself and the two little ones, so far no additional illness, but I really, really hate the idea of everyone getting stomach flu with Sam only 5 days old. I am not up to additional stress on the body. Boo for barfing! I feel like I am just waiting around now for the axe to drop...

5 comments:

merathon said...

i have the same thing! i started puking last night and haven't kept a thing down since. two of my girls have gotten a slight case of it, but thankfully not as bad as mine! hope brian doesn't share it with you!

Katie said...

Boo for barfing is right! We missed you guys today but I had fun shopping for you instead. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon and in the mean time, don't let Brian and his bugs near you!!! :) Poor Brian!!!

Angela Draper said...

Here's hoping the rest of us all stay healthy!

CR said...

I hope Brian is better and that the rest of you escaped the barfing bugs!

Susan said...

"Boo for Barfing" that's gonna be our new quote as necessary... which is hopefully not often!