Saturday, February 6, 2010

A nickname

While the wee boy still has no official name, any time we ask Cora what we should name the baby she declares "Baby Moose!" over the last couple of weeks the name seems to be sticking. One of my cousins recently named his boy "Bear" so I guess it wouldn't be unprecedented. :)

4 comments:

Angela Draper said...

We think it's a great name :)

twd said...

And with Brian's bestowal of musical gifts you might have a modest composer on your hands, like Moose Orgsky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mussorgsky

CR said...

I love Baby Moose, that is so funny. We are so excited for you guys and hope all goes well with labor and delivery. Cora will be the best big sister.

Courtney said...

I'm for sure going to call him Moosey! haha. Hilarious. Didn't know you had a blog! Fun. I do to. I think you can find it by clicking on my name...if you're interested...and I know you are! Congrats.