Brian thought he would give Cora a treat and take her to a women's basketball game. She was very excited, and loved the matching tye dye shirts. However, Cora was not very appreciative of the game- and as Brian said: This picture says it all! Empty arena, and a two year old who is as close as she wants to be to the Demon Deacon.
Friday, February 26, 2010
A night out with Daddy
Brian thought he would give Cora a treat and take her to a women's basketball game. She was very excited, and loved the matching tye dye shirts. However, Cora was not very appreciative of the game- and as Brian said: This picture says it all! Empty arena, and a two year old who is as close as she wants to be to the Demon Deacon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun Daddy/daughter date. We miss the Demon Deacon AND you guys!
Do you blame her?! I don't think I'd want to be too close to the Demon Deacon either.
Daddy- daughter dates are the best. I still remember when my dad took just me roller skating when I was about 9 or so.
Post a Comment