Rosie (3 weeks), Samuel (3 months)
Samuel has turned into quite the little smiler, and loves to stick his tongue out.
We are at my brother Rob's house for a few days meeting our newest member of the family, Rosie. she was born about 2 months after Samuel, and is 3 weeks old right now. We were lucky enough to squeeze in a visit between Ang's mom & grandma so that we could give Rosie some snuggles and get our sweet babies together for a little photo shoot. We had a great mother's day together, and have been spending the last couple of days snuggling bundles of sweetness. Also, I have been gaining a new appreciation for what it must be like to have twins! To all of my friends and family that have done that, and to our friends that have triplets, you guys ROCK!!! I would never survive.
3 comments:
Oh my, what cuteness!
Rosie is precious! (And so is Sam).
Sooooo much sweetness! Those are some great shots. We thought of you guys every time we ate a cherry chocolate cookie :) I can't wait to hold those babies!
Post a Comment