Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sweet Sunbeam




Cora finally got to go to church this morning after three false starts. The last three weeks she has been just sick enough to keep her home from church, but just well enough to make us wish we had taken her. Finally, our little sunbeam made it to primary for the first time! She was very excited, and when I peeked in on her during sharing time she looked like she was doing a great job of listening & learning. I sure love my girl!

In other news, Samuel is honing his flirting skills, and looks like he has been studying BOLT, a cartoon dog that is schooled by a cat in how to turn his head to one side and smile infectiously. It melts all hearts, and even when he is tired, he is never to beat to flirt.

2 comments:

Angela Draper said...

How crazy that Cora is a Sunbeam, yet Eli has a whole year of Nursery left. He is already the biggest kids in there! I love the pictyres!

Linda said...

Soooo sweet, reminds me of another little blondie girl, long ago and far away.... I never had any little boys with so little hair at almost one year, but Samuel's flirting skills are plenty to keep him going. I was amazed at Christmas how that boy could catch and keep a gaze with the flirty side smile move at his very young age!