Saturday, February 5, 2011

Samuel's second word

Right now Samuel is very mobile, not walking yet, but he is a speedy crawler and he loves stairs. Currently he has free reign over the playroom stairs which consist of 5 carpeted stairs with a padded landing. He has tumbled down a couple of times, but I am waiting awhile before I open the main stairs for his perusing. Thus, it is the holy grail of climbing that he is only allowed to do under supervision. Pretty much anytime he has my undivided attention he will lead me to the bottom of the stairs and declare "UP!"

He has also begun doing a "cheese" for the camera, and will make a special effort to smile, or copy his big sister and squinch his face up in an exaggerated grin.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love this age when they start acquiring words and USING them! The power! Elizabeth mostly points and grunts still.

Angela Draper said...

He's getting so big!