Sunday, March 20, 2011

My new toy

Right before Samuel's birthday our old camera developed a dead spot near the center of the picture. As much as I enjoyed having a sizable black dot on all of my pictures, I started looking for my next camera. I settled on a Panasonic Z-35, a bridge camera with a large lens and nice optical zoom, but made to still be a point and shoot. It only cost about $40 more than a decent point & shoot, and seemed perfect for me. I have been enjoying shots, and am impressed with the camera's ability to improve the general look of a picture. Here is an example of what the camera can do without the usual reliance on flash. These pictures were taken just seconds apart, with & without a flash. They look like different times of day! Anyway I am enjoying my toy.





2 comments:

Linda said...

The regal and wise Brian-----

Angela Draper said...

Yeah for new toys!