Thursday, July 14, 2011

We could be in the circus

Today after lunch I made Cora orange juice from concentrate by shaking it in her sippy cup. She was VERY impressed. After sampling her juice she said:

"Mom, that was pretty cool. We could be in the circus. You could make orange juice and show everyone how neat that was, and I could stand on one leg!"

I am going to start filling out an application as soon as I am done with this entry...

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Janine, I truly believe you can do anything you set your mind to. You are never too old to follow your dreams!!As a good friend I will be supportive of any choice you make, especially if you join the circus :) Bring on the juice...

Angela Draper said...

We love that girl!

esther said...

What a fun moment to have! The cute things kids say.

twd said...

Who knows. We could make it an extended-family act.

http://sitespecificarts.org/projects/professor-humbugs-flea-circus

How do you think Brian and I would do with fleas?

Tyra said...

That's so cute!