Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Getting my crafty on!
The last two months I have been reconnecting with my crafty side-- dormant for many years now, but a lady in our stake generously organized and hosted a series of craft nights to make advent calendars. When I was a child someone made us a Christmas advent calendar which I absolutely adored. It was a highlight of each December to get out the calendar and count the days away until Christmas arrived. October was especially fun since we have Cora & Brian's birthdays to celebrate along the way. Moving the little skeleton counter was the first thing Cora did every morning. Now with the Give Thanks tree Cora gets to name something she is thankful for, I write it down and place it in the pocket of the day. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So much fun!!
Those are so cute! I want one of each. Can I order them? hehe You did a great job!
Post a Comment