LOL! Looks like he's trying to talk around marbles like Liza DooLittle :) I love that! Can't wait to show it to the kids tomorrow morning.
What a precious moose muffin! I wish I was there to get one of those kisses....
neener, first, you look like you are 20 and super pretty. Second, Sam is dreamy and I need to meet him. Third - I am so glad you have a little girly girl. She needs a princess dress. miss you guys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL! Looks like he's trying to talk around marbles like Liza DooLittle :) I love that! Can't wait to show it to the kids tomorrow morning.
What a precious moose muffin! I wish I was there to get one of those kisses....
neener, first, you look like you are 20 and super pretty. Second, Sam is dreamy and I need to meet him. Third - I am so glad you have a little girly girl. She needs a princess dress.
miss you guys!
Post a Comment