Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cora's testimony

Cora bore her testimony at church for the first time today. I have never pushed her to go up, but today she asked if she could, and I accompanied her to the stand. She bore a beautiful testimony of families & the temple. I took a moment to bear my testimony too. As we walked back to our pew the bishop stood up to close the meeting. When we got back to Sam he was yelling "I want to do that too!" at the top of his lungs. But alas, it was too late, so I had to take him out in the hall to console him and try to explain that he can have a go at it next month. Tonight Cora asked if she could share her thoughts with her cousins who she loves so much, so here it is. I love my sweet children!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That was so precious, I am grateful for such a sweet granddaughter who loves the Lord and her family. Thanks for sharing.