Saturday, January 19, 2013

Deep thoughts with Cora

Tonight Cora and I were watching an episdoe of Phineas and Ferb where Ferb sees the evil (read innocuous) Dr. Doofenschmirtz's daughter, Vanessa, for the first time and becomes utterly twitterpated. Here is a faithful transcription of Cora's reflections on this while brushing her teeth and getting ready for bed.

C: Why did Ferb act like that when he saw Vanessa?
B: Because he thought he was pretty.
C: So he wanted to go out with her?
B: Yep. And someday some boy is going to think that you're pretty and will want to go out with you.
C: Boys will want to go out with me because I'm nice. Some people are not pretty but very nice, and some people are very pretty but not very nice.
B: Luckily you are both pretty and nice, and that is the best combination.
C: Yep.

4 comments:

Linda said...

That she is!

Linda said...

That she is!

Danielle said...

Love this! I already know of one little guy who thinks she is very pretty and very nice. :)

Courtney said...

Sooooo cute!!