Hello again sweet kids! I got some photos from our cenote trip from our friend, Santiago. He brought an underwater camera, so we have some fun photos of us swimming.
Here is daddy in one of the cenotes. This is the first one we went to. It was almost like a cave, with just a little opening with a staircase to walk down into it.
Here you can see the opening & sunshine-- and mommy in her awesome swimsuit.
The next cenote was very open, and we could jump off of several different platforms into the water.
This one daddy took from under the water (you can see the bubbles from him breathing). That is me and santiago sitting by the waters edge.
Mommy just jumped off a medium platform.
Daddy jumped up high from the very top.
See the long staircase, and the medium platform...
Daddy made a really big splash. He jumped from about 30 feet in the air. The first time he screamed on his way down, but the second time he didn't.
The water was very clear, and we could see lots of fun reflections under water.
At the restaurant we ate at today, the lady was sitting right there making fresh tortillas, they were delicious!
We took a walk in the afternoon, and saw lots of pretty buildings
Some had very unusual designs.
We thought this tree was pretty neat with the giant roots going all over the place.
I also found some fun metal sculptures...
And some pinatas that I thought you would like to see.
This one of Iron Man was HUGE! He was bigger than me... You can kind of see his size compared to the man & bus in the background.
I love the plazas. People hang out, talk and play.
At night the plazas are especially pretty.
Sweet little girl, I hope you feel better in the morning. I am sorry you have felt sick today. Get lots of rest, and I will see you soon.
Sweet little boy, I love you lots! Take care of your sister and have a wonderful day.
HUG HUG HUG! Kiss kiss kiss.... Love mommy & daddy
1 comment:
Thanks for the posts, what a great time you are having!
Post a Comment