What an adorable boy is my Sam! I have to laugh when you say you are holding out until October to decorate for Halloween. I remember the time you made paper plate skeletons and hung them in the front windows, I let you because you were so excited and I thought it was rather charming in a funny way. Then Dad drove home, saw those windows from the street, came in and said, "Janine, you can't hang skeletons in the front picture windows until October." Ha! It was still September......like Mom, like kiddos! However, I think Dad was perfectly OK with you decorating the INSIDE of the house. ;-)
1 comment:
What an adorable boy is my Sam! I have to laugh when you say you are holding out until October to decorate for Halloween. I remember the time you made paper plate skeletons and hung them in the front windows, I let you because you were so excited and I thought it was rather charming in a funny way. Then Dad drove home, saw those windows from the street, came in and said, "Janine, you can't hang skeletons in the front picture windows until October." Ha! It was still September......like Mom, like kiddos! However, I think Dad was perfectly OK with you decorating the INSIDE of the house. ;-)
Post a Comment