Sunday, July 14, 2019

Countdown

Well, we are 27 days from leaving to Ireland. I'm getting pretty excited. It will be the farthest away from home that I've been (That I can remember). But at least I'll have my family ;)!  Speaking of family, I've been having a lot of conversations about Europe with Sam.

ME: Sam, what are you most excited about for Spain?
Sam:The plane ride.
Me:Why?
Sam:Because I'll get to play on my kindle for 7 hours

Welp. That's my brother for you. I for one am excited about getting to sight see as much of the country as I can. I love bringing my camera to pretty much any vacation but there are a couple of problems with it. 
1. It's like 4 years old
2.It has no sound
3.You can't transfer the pictures to any other device
and 4.The pictures aren't the best quality.
Yesterday I ordered a new camera that'll be arriving on Wedsday. Super Excited!!!


No comments: