Monday, November 25, 2019
Arabic baths (in spain)
In Grenada is when it all started. One night at 5:00AM I woke up and my nose was all clogged up, I had to take a shower before I went back to bed. Fast forward 2 days and my nose was still stuffy. I had to take some medicine and it still wouldn't stop. One day it was super rainy and while everybody else went to some sort of palace I stayed home for a little. Once we went to the palace we got home and I stayed in bed for a while. If you fast forward to 7:30PM it started raining pretty hard again so we had to run down the hill to get into a taxi cab and ride to the arabic baths. Once we got there we there was an age restriction saying that you had to be 10 years old and over to enter and I was only 9 years old so we had to fake that I was a ten year old to get inside. The person at the front was nice and gave me and Cora orange juice. Once we got in we had to go into these changing rooms to get into our swimsuits. In spain the lockers are free but you have to have a 1 or 2 euro coin to put in. when you come back you get the coin back. It was kind of hard to change with all of the other people around but we came out after a while. inside there were eight different baths and they were all different temperatures. The first one that I wanted to try out was in the center and was about 3 feet deep, when I tried to get in it was freezing cold. The rest of the baths were pretty warm. for the first little bit we stayed in a shallow hot one that you could lay around in and roll in. the next one was about body heat temperature and was about as deep as the last one. After it was a round deep pool that was about 100 degrees hot. After that was a long shallow pool. Then there was the deepest coldest pool that was in the center. right next to the long shallow pool was a tea room where you could eat and drink stuff. The tea room smelled super good. We stayed in the arabic baths until they kicked us out. After that my nose wasn't stuffy anymore.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment