In Idaho, out in the middle of nowhere, where the snow-blanketed everywhere, a full 6 inches of snow throughout the flat farming lands of Victor Idaho. When we got out of the car we felt a cold, sharp, cutting wind. We brought everything into the house in shorts, well, at least I was in shorts. We were in a winter cabin full of rustic decorations. Cora and I ran around the cabin and sew every single room, well, except the ones with secured doors. When we went to Jackson Hole there were sharp, long icicles hanging off of all of the roofs. All of the pine trees looked like Christmas trees, except for the lifeless ones. At our restaurant, there were icicles as tall as my legs. Going home we got hot chocolate, well, warm chocolate, it was only about 75 degrees, but in 25-degree weather, it was amazing! We saw this ginormous elk antler arch, with real antlers. At home, well the cabin, we watched a show and went to sleep. I kept thinking of jokes from the movie like "I eat pieces of crap like you for breakfast!" "you eat pieces of frap for breakfast?" "no...".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment