We are still sponging Cora down since her little cord stump is hanging on quite persistently. However, there is something sooooooooooo cute about little naked baby bodies. I had to share this one. Who loves her Daddy?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys... are you rubbing it generously with alcohol wipes at every diaper change?!?!? Dries that little charmer up in no time! Hannah is our cord finder as I am always surprised by their sudden disappearance... though I am always grateful when they fall off! Best wishes... hope it is gone before you make it to TEXAS! LOL! Teeth pulling and cord stump are my least two favorite parental things...
Tyra and Thomas' cords stayed on for over 3 weeks, with at least 8 swabs of alcohol per day. My stomach still starts to churn when I think of pulling back the stump to swab the separated part! ehkh!
I have to agree about their little bodies. Too cute! It's funny but Ellie's favorite towel is still her little pink hoodie one from when she was an infant.
I cannot believe how expressive Cora is! She's what, 2 weeks old and it looks like she is smiling at ya'll already! She's sooo cute! Is she sleeping/eating well for ya'll?
4 comments:
Hey guys... are you rubbing it generously with alcohol wipes at every diaper change?!?!? Dries that little charmer up in no time! Hannah is our cord finder as I am always surprised by their sudden disappearance... though I am always grateful when they fall off! Best wishes... hope it is gone before you make it to TEXAS! LOL! Teeth pulling and cord stump are my least two favorite parental things...
Tyra and Thomas' cords stayed on for over 3 weeks, with at least 8 swabs of alcohol per day. My stomach still starts to churn when I think of pulling back the stump to swab the separated part! ehkh!
Those are some darling pictures!
I have to agree about their little bodies. Too cute! It's funny but Ellie's favorite towel is still her little pink hoodie one from when she was an infant.
I cannot believe how expressive Cora is! She's what, 2 weeks old and it looks like she is smiling at ya'll already! She's sooo cute! Is she sleeping/eating well for ya'll?
Post a Comment