Ohhh...can you say trouble?! What an adorable girl. We can't wait to live closer to you!
That look is a bit like one of Ellie's photos this last year---Ang, do you know the one I mean?
Well now, I wouldn't be surprised if someday she moons her missionary companion..tee hee.
Let's hear it for Mooney LaRue Two!
She is SO dang cute! Aaron thinks that she looks just like Janine from the eyebrows down, but from the forehead up she is all Brian!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhh...can you say trouble?! What an adorable girl. We can't wait to live closer to you!
That look is a bit like one of Ellie's photos this last year---Ang, do you know the one I mean?
Well now, I wouldn't be surprised if someday she moons her missionary companion..tee hee.
Let's hear it for Mooney LaRue Two!
She is SO dang cute! Aaron thinks that she looks just like Janine from the eyebrows down, but from the forehead up she is all Brian!
Post a Comment