Thanks for sharing the great clips. Cora is A-dora.Love, Dad
Such a cutie! I love that new-baby sweetness, thanks for the videos.
By far the cutest baby...(other than my own...sorry Cora.) I love the updates...and was sorry I didn't get to snuggle her today at church! ~Laura Bell
I love how she looks at you Janine!
Baby Cora is cute! from Lily
I can't believe how smiley and talky she is soooo young! She's so stinkin adorable!
What an adorable girl! These videos are making me excited for our new little baby to come :)
Did I not hear a little "oh yeah" from Cora in the second clip??Love, Mom
she is quite the talker my goodness...so cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thanks for sharing the great clips. Cora is A-dora.
Love, Dad
Such a cutie! I love that new-baby sweetness, thanks for the videos.
By far the cutest baby...(other than my own...sorry Cora.) I love the updates...and was sorry I didn't get to snuggle her today at church! ~Laura Bell
I love how she looks at you Janine!
Baby Cora is cute! from Lily
I can't believe how smiley and talky she is soooo young! She's so stinkin adorable!
What an adorable girl! These videos are making me excited for our new little baby to come :)
Did I not hear a little "oh yeah" from Cora in the second clip??
Love, Mom
she is quite the talker my goodness...so cute!
Post a Comment