Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Of Course....

Right after my last post, Cora decided to let me take a decent video, which I can't help publishing, and making me look silly for my last post...Cora has also recently found her toes. She particularly loves playing with them while on the changing table. Maybe it has something to do with her feet being in her face!You can see her with her extra long crew socks-- part of the ongoing battle of baby takes socks off, mommy tries to keep socks on. You get the idea.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for toes! Davin is still fascinated with toes. He is always pointing out my "big red toes" (they have red polish on them). Does she suck on them yet? :)

Linda said...

What a cutie, I wish it wasn't going to be such a long time until I see her again. As I remember,when she was little Janine really loved her toes too. Pretty soon Cora will be dancing around on them!

Anonymous said...

Toes are fun. Those Robeez shoes over socks do an amazing job of keeping socks on and the kids can't get them off, and they are not too bulky or heavy as regular shoes. Target sells a sotre-brand made by Robeez for atleast half the price of the name brand... they are the only shoes we will buy our kiddos until they simply outgrow everything they make. Hope it helps in the battle of the socks.

Angela Draper said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- what a cutie! I can't wait for the cousins to be together :)

Sarah said...

I remember the sock battles... one of the glorious things about footed sleepers!

(and thanks for the kiwi tip, I'm ready to take on my kids. Not that I'll be able to keep up with them, but maybe the time ratio will be 5 to 1 or 3 to 1...)