Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dancing Babyzilla

This has been a busy week. Cora now eats some sweet potatoes, pears, or oatmeal everyday. Maybe devour would be more appropriate. She also rolls from her stomach to her back. So when Janine work me up from a nice nap to tell me Cora had learned some new skills, I hurried downstairs. To my surprise, Cora has mastered the kiddly art of knocking things down. Maybe she is Babyzilla (see post from a couple of days ago). Just imagine little toy people running for their lives. And, to add insult to injury, Babyzilla crowns herself the new Mistress of Groove by breaking it down on their rubble. Check out the video.


5 comments:

Angela Draper said...

I loved the booty shake at the end! I can't wait to see Babyzilla in person. She is getting so big!

Corrine said...

love the ending bum shake to the dance,,,

cute, she is growing so fast...

hey my sister in law knows Brian from San Antonio....

we are moving to Hawaii

Linda said...

What a funny Daddy, I have never seen a baby dance quite like that!

Susan said...

The girls kept watching Cora dancing Saturday. Crazy family!

Cara Fish said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Gorgeous...