You are the best, Cora! It's so fun when kids reach a new stage. She's adorable, and I love the clips where I can hear your voices.
Look at her go! She's going to be running before you know it. I can't believe how big she is getting. And I love how pleased she looks with herself at being able to crawl. What a doll!
Yay Cora! Life will never be the same. :) I'm so excited that she is crawling! She will be an expert when we see you guys again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You are the best, Cora! It's so fun when kids reach a new stage. She's adorable, and I love the clips where I can hear your voices.
Look at her go! She's going to be running before you know it. I can't believe how big she is getting. And I love how pleased she looks with herself at being able to crawl. What a doll!
Yay Cora! Life will never be the same. :) I'm so excited that she is crawling! She will be an expert when we see you guys again.
Post a Comment