Yeah...that doesn't seem dangerous ;) But I have NO room to talk...so I just say she's is sooo big and so cute and that looks like something my kids would do.
Baby steps, ladies. We're trying to wean her off of putting plastic bags on her noggin and sticking her hand in under the lawn mower. You can't just go cold turkey on everything all at once.
3 comments:
Yeah...that doesn't seem dangerous ;) But I have NO room to talk...so I just say she's is sooo big and so cute and that looks like something my kids would do.
Letting your child stand up on chairs! Oh my! I would never do that, hehe. I love how she was doing a little dance up there. So cute!
Baby steps, ladies. We're trying to wean her off of putting plastic bags on her noggin and sticking her hand in under the lawn mower. You can't just go cold turkey on everything all at once.
Post a Comment