

Cora has wanted to be more involved in the kitchen recently. As such, I found an interesting new use for one of our food storage buckets. I secured one of our 6 gallon buckets to a chair, and now have a stable, safe way of bringing Cora up to counter level. She likes to observe, snack, and help by handing mommy or daddy something. The high lip of the bucket keeps her from toppling. She loves it almost as the stock pot.
As you can see, the lobster costume is still in use.
9 comments:
That's awesome. Only you would secure a bucket to a chair for your child. First!
What a great idea, my engineering sis-in-law! And I love Cora's face in the first one, and she's just plain crazy-girl with that lobster thing on her head. Thanks for posting these awesome pics!
Oh my, creative Janine girl, what a fabulous idea. It reminds me a little of the big cranes with buckets that lift workmen up for power line jobs. Cora's face says it all!
We keep coming back to see those darling faces she's pulling. Lily says: Cora's so cute! We like to see her pictures.We can't wait to play with her at Thanksgiving.
My daughter never ceases to amaze me. Love, Dad
and you just reminded me i need to order some food storage buckets! where did you get yours?
buckets-- I ordered them through a sister at church, so I don't actually really know where they came from! Sorry to be of little help on that one.
you rock love your creativity.
That is very inventive. I never would have thought of that. Too bad I won't ever has another toddler to try to contain in the kitchen. I'll save that for my grandchildren and hope I remember it years and years from now.
Cora is adorable.
Post a Comment