Cora is such an adorable girl! Can't wait to see the peekaboo action in person. BTW - love her clothes :)
Oh my GOSH, she is cute. I love that while I was waiting for the video to load, all I could see was her hand. I wanted to bite it it was so cute!
I can't wait to show that to Lily and Beth, they're going to love it. What a great little squeal. And just as I was saying "oh, she's actually saying 'boo'" I was at the end and she said the whole "peek-boo!" So cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cora is such an adorable girl! Can't wait to see the peekaboo action in person. BTW - love her clothes :)
Oh my GOSH, she is cute. I love that while I was waiting for the video to load, all I could see was her hand. I wanted to bite it it was so cute!
I can't wait to show that to Lily and Beth, they're going to love it. What a great little squeal. And just as I was saying "oh, she's actually saying 'boo'" I was at the end and she said the whole "peek-boo!" So cute!
Post a Comment