Hello, all. Brian here. I've been trying to collect some Cora-isms lately. Her most recent development is calling us "honey". Apparently Janine and I use it a lot with each other and now Cora has decided to adopt the practice. So, we are no longer known as "Mommy" and "Daddy", but "honey.
The other day I stubbed my toe pretty badly. Since I'm not a stoic at heart, everyone in the house heard about it immediately. Cora came running to my rescue. Big hugs, big kisses. "I'm so sorry, honey. You'll get better soon, honey. I love you so much. You'll get better soon, honey." My two-year has learned empathy.
Prior to a recent trip to Maryland to visit the pumpkin patch with her cousins: "When we go to the pumpkin patch, I’m going to pick a little pumpkin. Beth wants a big pumpkin. Thomas wants a big pumpkin. Tyra wants a big pumpkin. Lilly wants a big pumpkin. But I want a little pumpkin."
At a recent Family Home Evening:
Brian: Cora, can you say, “I’m the best”?
Cora: No.
Janine: Cora, can you say, “I’m humble”?
Cora: I’m humble.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh! Your little honey is just too sweet!! I love all the stories. I can just hear her cute little voice saying it all.
I don't think there are many things in life sweeter or more enchanting than when a happy and tender hearted little girl begins talking!! Enjoy this wonder year with your darling two-year old!! I still remember how absolutely precious and dear Janine was at that stage......
Hey guys! It's me Jesusita from Austin! I hope ya'll remember. I kept this one e-mail from sister Price that she sent me a while back. I just wanted to stop by and say hi and if ya'll have some new e-mails. I tried replying to Sister Price's e-mail that i have and it's no good. I hope to hear from ya'll soon! Good bless!
Post a Comment