Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas in Texas

We had a great time in Texas this year. Since it had only been two month since she had seen all of her Texas relatives it was easy for her to remember and recognize faces. She has a Grandma Cecily, Grandma Suzi, & Great Grandma Nell there. After all of the grandma's she now calls me grandma a couple of times a day. Not sure how I feel about that one! Just kidding-- I take it as a term of endearment as a blanket for ladies she loves. :)

We rode the boat on the San Antonio Riverwalk with Brian's sister & her family one night, and Cora really enjoyed the water, lights, and scenery. I was a little worried about the gargantuan line when we first arrived, but it moved quickly and before long we were on our way. Cora got a lot of fun gifts from adoring family, was definitely enjoying opening presents.

Brian and I discovered a show on the history channel that was fun and unusual entertainment-- "Pawn Stars" is a show about a pawn shop in Las Vegas. Kind of an Antique Roadshow meets the Vegas Strip. Lots of interesting items, and the Pawn Shop owners & employees are hilarious. Almost makes me want a signal in our house again...

Merry Christmas!






No comments: