For some reason blogging has been difficult lately, but I didn't want to begin our next adventure (Christmas) before getting down some of the fun from Thanksgiving. I was blessed to have most of my family come visit for Thanksgiving holidays. Everyone made it except Mike & Teri-- and we missed them a lot! Our house was to the brim with 15 wonderful happy guests, and Cora was in heaven. The day before the first wave of family arrived I was in scrubbing the kitchen down. Cora was watching a show, but would run into the kitchen every 10 minutes or so and shout "My cousins are coming!". I hardly saw my sweet girl for the rest of the week as she played with her cousins. We went to the park, and the children's museum's display on donuts inspired us to visit Krispy Kreme and see how they make donuts. It was so fun to have everyone here.As usual, we stayed up too late, and woke up too early, and played too hard during the day. By the time the holidays were over we all had a good case of exhaustion and sore throats. This seems to be the norm any time we are together more than 3 days. Too much playing, but impossible to resist. Thanks for coming to visit, everyone!!!
2 comments:
Such a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Thanks Janine and Brian for hosting such a great family reunion. We loved every minute.
We had such a wonderful time at your house. Thanks for hosting a terrific Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment