Cora is talking to her stuffed tiger. I am trying to facilitate naptime by getting her into bed.
Me: Cora...
Cora: Shhhh. I am talking to tiger. You need to be patient! (She signs wait with her hand)
Me: OK, excuse me please.
Cora: Thank you for being patient. That was so much better!
Me: Thank you. Is it my turn to talk now?
Cora: Yes. Good job waiting!
Guess what we have been working on lately?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First children get pleeeenty of practice being patient! Sounds like you are doing a great job of teaching her. That is so sweet, one of those rewarding parent moments.
Too cute! We missed you Saturday! Hope you are feeling better.
I need to get my kids to your house quick for some more training!
My favorite part of this story is thinking of cute Cora's little voice mimicking yours!
This is such a fun age!
Post a Comment