Saturday, August 21, 2010

Favorite part of the day...

Today was very eventful, we went to Greensboro for the day. While there we stopped at the Farmer's Market, The Children's Museum, The Natural Science Center, and then went out to eat where Cora downed more than a roll of sushi on her own. On the way home we stopped to see friends who had just had a new baby. Just a moment ago we were snuggling before she fell asleep. The following conversation occurred:
Me: We had a busy day, I had a lot of fun. What was your favorite part of the day?
Cora: My favorite was going to the potty, when I got my poops out.
Me: ???????

Earlier today Cora lost her bouncy ball under the treadmill.
Cora: Mommy, help me please! I lost my bouncy ball and I can't get it. My arms are to short, see! (Cora holds both of her arms out for shortness inspection)

4 comments:

Angela Draper said...

Whew! I got tired just reading your recap of the day.

Tyra said...

Cora's so CUTE! hee hee hee

CR said...

She is hilarious!

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

That's my favorite part of the day too Cora!