Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cora continues to amaze

Cora has been teaching me to sing since she has been in Sunbeams at church.

C: I am going to teach you a song, mommy.
Me: OK!
C: Now you need to listen to me very carefully (cupping one hand to her ear)
C: [proceeds to sing a song]
C: Ok, now let's sing it together!

It is hilarious to listen to her reasons for things:
Me: [hugging Cora] Can I hold you forever?
C: Ok, but that might make it hard for me to sleep at night.


4 comments:

Erin @ Curled Up With A Good Book said...

That is pretty darn cute. Looks like she'll be the next Primary chorister!

Angela Draper said...

And she continues to be so cute!

Linda said...

Oh, I want Cora to teach me a song....and send a hug too please!

Cara Fish said...

I love her little commentaries on life...