We have had beautiful Fall weather recently, and this weekend we took a day trip to Pilot Mountain. Cora was a trooper and hiked the whole way, inspired by her Camelbak backpack. I put over a liter of water into the pack thinking I had overdone it, but only about 30 minutes into the hike she was complaining she couldn't get any more water out. I checked her pack and the water was all gone. Needless to say, there were a lot of nature style potty breaks on the rest of the hike. Sam loved the hike, and was even up to hiking a bit. I love Fall!
How fun! We never did make it to Pilot Mt with you guys, but thanks for sharing your photos. I can't believe how big those kids are getting. I sure do miss them!
4 comments:
We were just hiking not long ago at Capitol Reef in Utah, so gorgeous. I love the outdoors in the fall.
Fall is the best time to hike. I love the family picture! Your kids are very cute.
How fun! We never did make it to Pilot Mt with you guys, but thanks for sharing your photos. I can't believe how big those kids are getting. I sure do miss them!
Love the pictures! Definitely save that idea for our yearly session. :)
Post a Comment