Today is Wednesday September 9th and I am quarantined from humanity. Well not from humanity because I can still see Cora, Mom, Dad, and Daisy if she counts as humanity (maybe dogmanity). Me and my mom and Cora built a shelf! We put these black things around big metal bars and put shelves. Now if my mom asks me and Cora to build a shelf then we can, but before we would be really confused. I think building shelves is really fun! I've been blogging a lot lately because... I have nothing better to do. I went to the doctor yesterday because I have a consistent wavy fever. I don't know if it is the correct term but I have 99.7 and then a minute later I have 98.7. The doctor thinks that I have a stomach virus. They swabbed my throat which hurt. In a couple days Cora might be able to earn us donuts by not squirming at the doctor so don't squirm when they give you a shot Cora! Last time she ran away. Anyways bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment