Life is...strange right now. Our food storage looks like the apocalypse, we have tons of long lasting food. Cora thinks it might be the end of the world, and I get her point. The air is super smokey because of huge wildfires in California, there is a deadly disease going around. And when ever you go into public buildings you have to wear a mask, You can't even see the mountains! You also have to quarantine yourself from others if your temperature even gets above 98.9 degrees fahrenheit. I'll give you some pics below.
The california wildfires are not just california wildfires, there are also huge 1,200 acre wildfires in Utah County, where we live. I don't think that we will have to evacuate though. The picture below is in california. And there are firenados in california, I kinda like the word firenado, but they look scary. Some of my cousins/aunts/uncles live in san diego where there are firenados. A firenado is basically a tornado that is going through a wildfire and grabs stuff on fire and makes a fire swirl. But, enough about firenados, now... Covid-19.
Coronavirus, the most annoying thing ever. Coronavirus is a disease that makes you cough sneeze and a lot other flu symptoms. The only way to tell is if you go and get a Covid-19 test (Covid-19 is short for coronavirus). There are pictures of masks which you have to wear in public below. There is also a picture of what school looks like. At school you have to wear masks the whole 6 hours of school. A lot of masks bug my nose and my chair is at the position where even when you have a jacket on the vent gets into your jacket. Our classroom is really cold and I might be switching to home school. And winter is coming so Covid is about to get a lot worse.


No comments:
Post a Comment