You captured a sweet moment, I can't wait to show the kids in the morning, they will be so excited! They cannot wait to meet their newest cousin... it may even be more exciting to them than meeting their new brother in a little less than a month... but maybe when he arrives he will be equally exciting!
Seriously, how old is Cora, like 3 weeks? I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS SMILING LIKE THAT AND THAT YOU GOT IT ON CAMERA! I remember james gave me one tiny, fleeting smile the day before he was 1 month old. She must be a happy soul!
BTW, we are about 40 mins from El Paso, and we live right on campus which is right in the armpit of I-25 and I-10. You should visit us!
3 comments:
You captured a sweet moment, I can't wait to show the kids in the morning, they will be so excited! They cannot wait to meet their newest cousin... it may even be more exciting to them than meeting their new brother in a little less than a month... but maybe when he arrives he will be equally exciting!
Seriously, how old is Cora, like 3 weeks? I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE IS SMILING LIKE THAT AND THAT YOU GOT IT ON CAMERA! I remember james gave me one tiny, fleeting smile the day before he was 1 month old. She must be a happy soul!
BTW, we are about 40 mins from El Paso, and we live right on campus which is right in the armpit of I-25 and I-10. You should visit us!
That's wallpaper material right there!! How can you NOT smile back?!
Post a Comment