
Janine and I have an ongoing debate about who is crazier. I vote for her, and she votes for me. She always pulls out the trump card: "Ask any ten of our friends who's crazier and the majority will pick you." She knows she can get away with this because my craziness tends to be more extroverted while hers is generally confined to the house. But now, thanks to wonders of the blog, I present the following faithful transcription of an excerpt from tonight's Family Home Evening:
[We have been discussing our astonishment about how much Cora has grown since last year. Janine balls her fist up and, rocking back and forth with her fists in the air, says in a growly voice:]
Janine: I can eat all the peas in the world!
Brian: What!?
Janine: I was just imaging what Cora would be like if she were Godzilla. Last year she was pea sized. She could eat 25 of herself at this time last year. [Contemplative pause.] You couldn’t eat 25 of yourself this time last year without getting a tummy ache.
7 comments:
let's just say you two are well suited for each other.
I love it!
And to think I am the one who lives in this town with you! How lucky am I!!!
Seems like a normal comment to me.
Janine's Dad
Yes, I would say that was a fairly typical comment from both Janine--and her Daddy while she was at home! How did I ever keep my sanity??
Okay - that was probably the most hilarious thing I have read since Snoopy in the 3rd grade...or maybe the one Calvin and Hobbes about women and how "you can't trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die."
L O L !!!
Post a Comment