Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Crazier Price Challenge

Dear Foogball Nation:

Every time the topic of which one of us is crazier surfaces, Neener throws down the gauntlet: "Ask any ten friends who is crazier, and let them decide." Last night I accepted the challenge, expanding the ten to whoever reads our blog. So now it is up to you. Here are the rules:

1. We are not allowed to recruit friends to vote in our favor.
2. You can only vote once.
3. The poll will run for one week.

Once all the votes are in, we will tally them up and post the results. May the biggest goofball win.

13 comments:

Janie said...

Easy. Neener is crazier. Neener is more of a closet crazy, which in my opinion, are the crazier ones. Take Tory for example, around people he is "normal" but behind closed doors, he is way more nuts than me. Back to you guys, Neener wins, Brian takes 2nd place in a big way and some Mexican chocolate sounds good to me.

Scot said...

Brian. Just loony sometimes, but a good loony.

Erin said...

I'm not sure I know Janine well enough to make this vote unbiased, but I will cast my vote for Brian:)

Melissa said...

Oh Brian....crazy is such a subjective term and on this subject you will probably lose. If John were here he'd probably vote for Janine for the reason that he is very similar to you and therefore not crazy but we all know John is completely crazy ;)

Truman Jensen said...

Janine, I mean she married Brian!!!

merathon said...

please. is this a serious question? brian.

twd said...

Soooo, is this like Lisa and Bart Simpson arguing over who loves Homer the most?

It has to be Brian since my daughter is perfect. I mean, if Janine were crazy (as opposed to just brilliant, ahead of her time and unaffected) then "crazy" would be perfect.

Corrine said...

i think i have to jump in to following the "popular" vote and go for Brian, hands down, not being swayed by the other votes at all....though i'd have to say i like truman jensen's answer...

Denise said...

Brian.

The only one who writes anything said...

Are you kidding? Brian.

Angela Draper said...

Although I'm sure Janine has her moments, I also vote for Brian since he is aptly known to the neices and nephews as "Crazy Uncle B".

Charlotte King said...

Initially I would have said Brian, but I can't help but agree with the "Janine, because she married Brian" argument. Not to mention that I lived with Janine so I've seen the craziness first hand. So my answer is Janine.

Susan said...

Brian's crazy is definitely more flamboyant that Janine's. But that's what makes Janine's craziness take me by surprise pretty much every time, she seems so innocent...I miss you crazies! Glad you're back in the states!