Friday, July 18, 2008

Life at the Brysons

Janine and I arrived in Austin after a full of traveling. Cora, of course, loved every second of it. We celebrated with scoops of Blue Bell ice cream and a delicious meal provided by the amazing Chez Susan.

By the way, we took Cora to the doctor's office this morning after we found she had a rash. Turns out it is roseola. Aunt Susan offered to give the baby Vicodin, but I think we'll keep it at Motrin. Daddy offered to take the Vicodin.

3 comments:

Abu Allyn said...

mmmmmm... vicodin. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. And outside. And otherside. :)

Katie said...

Yay! I'm glad you made it to Austin. Have a great stay! Say hi to the Brysons for us. I'm sorry that Cora got sick. It is no fun traveling with a sick baby. Hopefully she will be feeling better soon. Nothing that a good bowl of Blue Bell can't cure! :) (Even though you can buy it at Walmart in Winston-Salem.)

Susan said...

I love Roseola. So nice to have something to CALL that vague fever and rash! But really, I hope Cora's happier soon!