Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures--Again















When I mentioned to Brian that we were going to have family pictures taken again he commented "Didn't we just get pictures?" True. This makes three times this year, but Cora has almost doubled her age since the last time, so here we are together again.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah!! These are wonderful!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys are such a gorgeous family, and the leaves are quite the stunning backdrop. Thanks for sharing...

Susan said...

We love them! I asked Lily and Beth here with me which one was their favorite and they keep pointing saying "this one, and this one, and this one" We love all of them!

aenea said...

What great pictures! We actually need to do that ourselves!

Linda said...

Love the pictures, love the wonderful people...
Cora is so precious, and you do "glow as a group!"

twd said...

The picture of the three of you just makes me smile and smile.

Katie said...

Your pictures are great! :) Who picked out your sweaters? Such a fabulous choice! :) Thanks for the fun weekend!!!

Angela Draper said...

I love the pictures! What a cute family. I so want to get pics with the fall leaves, but I'm afraid this rain storm is going to blow them all down :(

J & K Shapiro said...

SUPER Cute pictures! Thanks for posting them for us all.

Corrine said...

those are great, and you can never have enough family pictures.

Cara Fish said...

You can take family pictures every month if you want. You waited long enough! I say, "DO IT!"

Jon and Christine Knecht said...

Great pics guys! I wish Jon Aaron were more willing to get pictures taken that often! And Cora seems to be making a very familiar face in the one on the right after the family pic...it looks like a face I have seen Janine make ;)