

I have recently decided that Nutella has been allowed back into my diet as a result of our trying out a mediterranean themed diet. So far so good, and boy, am I happy to have Nutella back in my life. But seriously, who can resist creamy hazelnuts and chocolate? Not me. Not my hubby, and definitely not my baby!
8 comments:
I don't love Nutella. As a matter of fact, I hate it and will only eat it if not eating it will cause great offense to the person giving it to me.
yum! nutella on european waffles with cream, the cream that is like our sweetened condensed milk, is about the best thing ever invented!
Ha! I'm with Charlotte. I am sorry! I have blogged about it and had all manner of nasty comments about how inhuman I was etc. All I can do is apologize. I'm far too honest to lie about it for the sake of popularity. :)
And if you could point Brian toward this post when he has a minute, I'd greatly appreciate it. You could say it was written for him. Sort of.
I'm with you on the Nutella thing! The chocolate/hazelnut combo is great! Target used to carry these Lindt chocolate icicles at Christmas time with hazelnuts and cinnamon that were fabulous, but haven't had them the past two years. I used to buy a pack to put in my stocking, but now I can't find them, so I get chocolate covered marzipan instead.
Okay, the moment where Cora smiles and nods her head just kills me. What a face!
And I guess I don't need to weigh in with you on my thought of Nutella :)
Who is Charlotte King and why are you friends with her? :) Just kidding. Nutella is what makes the world right. :)
I think I'm one of the few people who hasn't tried Nutella. But you know if I could eat it, I'm sure I would love it. Enjoy some for me!
My brother Terry was so very thin as a child the doctor told my mom to buy ice cream and let him eat all he wanted. Terry had a red mixing bowl he used to fill up and then go sit on the couch and watch TV. I, on the other hand, was overweight so I didn't get any. Life is not fair. But Terry did put on some weight.
Post a Comment