Cora has missed lots of opportunities to see snow in her life. Last winter we were in Spain, and we missed the first big snow here while we were in Texas for Christmas, so this weekend was a big event for our little girl. We got 4-6 inches of snow, and Cora was delighted. Saturday we went out and she mainly just experimented, trying to figure out how to walk in it, pushing it off of the swing set, and making snow angels. Brian showed her how to throw the powder into the air, but when she tried to do it herself, she threw a handful of snow into her own face, then tried to wipe it off with snowy mittens. Misery in two seconds!
Day 2, Church was cancelled, so after spending the morning inside we cleared off our driveway and made "Frosty the Snowman" I actually got to teach every one how to roll a snow ball for a snowman since my cute Texan husband had never actually done that one before!
2 comments:
Neener!!! I need to comment on some past posts first. You look fabulous and pregnant. 5 weeks - good luck! I like the eye patches and the kleenex in the background in the nap picture. I will always associate those two things with you. Cora is freaking cute and I don't like the snow. And hi Brian. ok, bye!
So glad that Cora finally got to play in the snow and that it sounds like the second day was more enjoyable than the first.
Post a Comment