Sunday, January 31, 2010

Recent Fun


Cora building a tower out of her marble run set.



Spinning in a teacup at the park.

Cora and her cousin Ellie with their necklaces that Ellie made for them. Cora wanted to wear her necklace night and day. She felt so special!


I am really light sensitive, and love my eye cover for sleeping. Cora has recently decided she needs one too for our naps.
I
Cora and Brian having story time.


Me and my sister in law Angela who is 5 weeks behind me. I have 5 weeks to go! (I am thinking we have another 9 pounder on the way...)

3 comments:

Angela Draper said...

I love that picture of Ellie and Cora together. And Cora looks so much older with her just a little of her hair pulled back on top. She's getting so big!

Corrine said...

wow only five more weeks?

cora is growing up so much!

CR said...

You look amazing! I wish you a fabulous, stress-free remaining 5 weeks of pregnancy. I love Cora in the eye cover, you 2 girls are so cute!